PLEXIS understands the need to capture and aggregate data in order to identify and manage medical cases and health conditions. Whether payers are involved with the expanding PCMH model or other quality of care initiatives, PLEXIS offers a care management solution. This solution can deliver data and resources to enable proactive engagement with providers, ultimately reducing costs and improving quality of care.
Coordinated care success
PLEXIS’ capability for care coordination and member care empowers payers to manage configurable authorizations and referrals, electronically exchanging data for all essential aspects of care management. After listening to payers’ needs for a full-featured care management system, PLEXIS enabled the partnering solution for coordinated care success.
PLEXIS’ partnering care management solution includes:
- 100% web-based solution built for multiple browsers, including mobile devices
- Built on NCQA standards and CMSA Standards of Practice
- Highly configurable design to tailor content to clients’ needs
- Customizable care plans, assessments, correspondence, and more
- Streamlined workflows bring the organization together seamlessly
- Intuitive design built by nurses
- Flexible report designer puts the power of data analysis directly in the business owner’s hands
- Innovative architecture that allows customizations and third-party integrations while maintaining clients on the upgrade path
- Standard integrations with evidence-based guidelines from MCG and McKesson, patient education materials with Healthwise, and predictive modeling with Milliman Advanced Risk Adjusters, plus many more coming in the near future