PLEXIS’ Ignite EDI is an all-in-one hub to simplify, empower, and visualize the management of your full EDI transaction lifecycles. PLEXIS expanded its electronic data interchange (EDI) services with Ignite EDI, the intelligent EDI Hub that reduces data entry needs and maximizes strategic, scalable, sustainable communication with trading partners.
Ignite EDI is an agnostic platform that integrates flawlessly with the PLEXIS platform or any other core administrative platform.
PLEXIS’ EDI apps create several unique solutions for healthcare payers
- Automate inbound and outbound processing of X12 5010 and proprietary formats, including claims (837s), enrollments (834s), and more.
- Leverage isolated configuration layers (transform and business rules) to meet your specialized business needs for full-spectrum, end-to-end processing.
- Orchestrate complex workflows and decrease the manual steps necessary to process a claim through its full lifecycle.
- Manage many-to-many trading partner agreements through our Trading Partner Manager client. Supports generation of TA1 and 999 responses for X12 5010 document types. Apply reusable processing rules to multiple trading partner agreements, or specialize processing for specific trading partners.
- Configure for your business needs. The transform layer allows common processing tools to be applied to X12 5010 and proprietary formats. The configuration layer supports specialized processing of your inbound and outbound transactions targeting claims system configuration.
- Customize your EDI processing to automate long-running workflows beyond standard EDI processing via the core messages and services. Map, scrub, translate, and validate data unique to your organization’s needs. Our modular application supports development of customized enhancements to meet your specialized needs. PLEXIS’ EDI apps are a superb integrated solution for user-written software routines and database queries.
- PLEXIS’ CAQH-compliant solution helps you achieve CAQH CORE Certification.
- Meet compliance requirements for HIPAA, including code sets such as NPI, ANSI, Result/EOB, CPT/HCPCS, ICD-10, etc.
- Reap the benefits of standard processing and specialized processing within a single product, limiting administrative costs through decreased manual intervention and support calls while increasing the data throughput for your business.