With 20 years of experience serving a wide variety of payer organizations, PLEXIS deploys two levels of customer service solutions to meet the appropriate level of your organization’s needs:
- PLEXIS includes uncomplicated, ready-made call tracking capabilities within our core administration platforms.
- Through a strategic partnership, PLEXIS can integrate a robust suite of Microsoft CRM capabilities to fulfill the needs of large payer organizations.
PLEXIS’ integrated call tracking capabilities
Many payer organizations enjoy the capabilities built into PLEXIS’ core platforms for call tracking, note tracking, and email functionality.
- Administrators can easily add notes to configurable fields such as the member, claim, provider, etc.
- Other payer-configurable fields include subject matter, priority, function type, and links to claim history.
- Administrators can email or assign notes to specific employees.
PLEXIS’ fully-featured partnering customer service solution
The suite of Microsoft CRM customer service capabilities that PLEXIS can integrate through our strategic partnership helps large payer organizations retain existing customers and expand their business. Additionally, automating routine workflows increases operational efficiency and leverages the technological assets of the PLEXIS core administration and claims management engine.
CRM benefits include:
- Maintain strong communication channels, delivering consistent customer service across all touch points.
- Add value to customer-facing activities by customizing CRM dashboards and workflows.
- Proactively contact specific members/patients for reminders, educational outreach, and account management.
- Keep physician satisfaction levels high with powerful workflow functionality.
- Ensure your staff has streamlined access to important information, and easily share patient information across appropriate departments within a highly secure environment.